Can you hear that?!
Of course you can't, but if you could- you would hear dead silence! That's because for the first time in a few weeks both my boys are asleep at the same time. And what's even better is that I was able to take an hour nap as well. Want to know the secret? Here it is ... The MIRACLE Blanket Trust me "miracle" deserves to be in all caps.
Braden has been picking and choosing his naps lately, but Tanner just doesn't sleep for more than a few minutes at a time. Well, recently I went out with some girlfriends for our ward's 'girls night out' and was sharing this frustration with them. They told me of similar situations and said I'd have to get The Miracle Blanket. It wraps around the baby snugly creating a "baby burrito" of sorts. The next day after more sleep deprivation frustration I ordered it. There is a complete tutorial on their web site of how to properly wrap you little guy. It is awesome!! Brian and I swear by it now. Tanner loves it and it has saved our lives, quite possibly...or at least our sanity. So if you have a little one or are expecting definitely get one of these. By the way Amazon has the best prices. Thanks Emily and Melissa!
1 comment:
Yep, it's a great product. We used it many times with the G-man. Glad you got a nap, Shan!
Post a Comment