IT'S A BOY!!!

Here are the most recent pictures of our new baby. The technician was impressed by the fact that our baby was smiling and said he rarely gets images like these. More often than not they look like "little aliens." His words, not mine.

There's no mistaking that...It's a boy!!! Braden is soon to have a little brother. At least we'll save tons of money on clothing :)
4 comments:
YAY SHANNON AND BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!! CONGRATS, BRADEN!!!!!!!!! OK, Shannon, one more chance for a girl...and we'll have a good laugh when number 3 is a boy, too. :) SO EXCITED!!!!!!
Congratulations! I'm so glad to be having a boy in what seems to be a boy season! Our boys will have lots of little buddies!!
You're not kidding when you said you'll be saving money on clothes, ... I'm realizing how much money I saved having two girls in a row. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed at just the thought of all the things I need to buy! EVERYTHING we own is pink so we're really starting over!!
I forgot to mention, ... those are the most amazing ultrasound pictures I've ever seen!!! How fun to have those for the baby book!!
Yeah!! Woo hoo! These pictures make up for the ultrasounds you really wanted with Braden, they are awesome! I am so happy for all 3 of you. Eventually maybe we'll all see each other again lol.
Big hugs and kisses from all of us.
xoxoxox
Post a Comment