Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Santa Baby


Merry Christmas!
I love this time of year! We went on our annual Santa visit to Mission Mall. Every year they have great Santa's. We've been lucky too that each year Braden has been so good. He kept looking up and waving at Santa so much that Santa had to hold his arms to get him to look at the camera. What a cutie! Both he and Jordyn loved it and did really well. Then we all went to Disneyland to see the Christmas parade and lights. What a day, two Santa sightings in one day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Braden,

You are too cute or should Grandma say "handsome" this year! You look so happy and you're having such a good time with Santa. It sounds like you and Jordyn had quite a day. We'll see you tomorrow. Be good...'cuz Santa's watching you.

Love and Kisses,
Grandma J.

Anonymous said...

What a little angel, sitting on Santa's lap. He has such an angelic grin!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Its hard to believe that Christmas is alreay here. Time sure seems to fly while we are having a blast chasing our 2 year olds around!!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas little buddy !!! Sorry I had to work today, but I'm coming home early. Can't wait to see you open the present's from Santa.
I love you,
Dad