Wednesday, December 27, 2006

More from Christmas at the Land of the Mouse

Here is the castle in all its glory. Very pretty in the day time, but...
it's even more breathtaking at night all lit up.
Just another picture of Braden and Brian that I liked while they were on Dumbo.
As you can see Jordyn is not shy in the least with any character, especially the "Big Cheese" himself.  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what camera you guys used but these photos are incredible. They look like professional shots...so crisp and clear and the details are awesome. I'm sure glad you've gotten such good use out of your passes, they really have paid off!

Love and Kisses,
Grandma J.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Can you believe I am finally updating my blog! Although I am rushed and yours looks nicer but we need to get them together for a playdate for some new pictures!!

xoxo