
Braden had his first swim lesson today at the Broomfield Rec. Center. He was the only one in his class. This was nice because the class before was full. There are three other kids signed up, but they weren't there. Here we are getting ready to begin.

Bubble blowing is a definite must know skill. Plus it's just plain fun. Despite Mommy's attempts at it, Braden didn't seem to catch on. He did laugh hysterically each time I would do it. We'll save that skill for next time.

Here Braden is practicing his kicking with Mommy and his teacher. He's quite the natural. He's definitely inherited his Dads aquatic skills.
And finally, we saved the best for last. Jumping in! Braden would stand at the edge of the pool and wait while Mommy counted to three. Whenever I would just say one, he would begin clapping and became excited, beyond words. You can imagine what it was like by the time I got to three. What a fun first day!
3 comments:
Looks like fun! Natalie and I love the pool =)
I can't wait for Jordyn to do lessons, I found through the city lessons for 40 bucks...same deal as you did...Braden is a total fish.. ; )~
We're so proud of our little California beach boy. Practice, practice, practice and you'll get that bubble blowing down pat. Mommy looks like she's enjoying the water as much as you!!! Keep up the good work.
Love,
Grandma
xoxox
Post a Comment